2017년 6월 6일 화요일

Response:Your Guide to the Main Political Players in Kenya’s Elections

Excited for the results this year- not that it will affect me in any way. Since I'm leaving to college in a couple of months, this elections should mean nothing to me. However, I love Kenya and is interested in how things turn out. By the looks of it, the main figures are actually son of the first president (Jomo Kenyatta), son of the first vice president(Jaramogi Odinga) and others. Even Korea's previous president (President Park) was the daughter of a dictator who ruled Korea for 25 years. Although this is not the case for Kenya necessarily, we can see these figures highlighted as they are descendants of iconic figures.  Anyways I hope the election goes well and there is no violence involved throughout the entire process.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기