2016년 11월 1일 화요일

Response: What's next: FBI unlikely to conclude Clinton email review prior to election

I was assigned to post an article relating to American Politics, so I chose one that had to do with the election. To quickly summarize the article, it just talked about the Clinton-email scandal that sprung up again because of newly found evidence in Anthony Weiner's laptop, and how the FBI are not going to make a conclusion before someone becomes president. I feel like it was written to discourage Trump followers and encourage confused Hillary followers. The writer and the organization publishing this article (CNN) is very biased for Hillary Clinton, so there is nothing surprising about the contrasting tittles about the same subject in CNN and Fox News. In my opinion, I do agree the FBI won't have enough time to truly come to a conclusion without illegally disturbing Hillary's campaign. However, I do feel like the uncertainty of the Scandal was a good comeback from Donald Trump's side (especially after the locker room talk scandal) and would effect the election a bit.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기